Roast Chicken and Fennel
Ingredients that you will need:
- 1 large bulb fennel
- 5 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 chicken drumsticks skin removed
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 teaspoons white-wine vinegar
So first prehat the oven.Then bake the fennel with olive oil for about 10 minutes.Now we mix rosemary,garlic,pepper,salt and lemon juice until we have a fine paste.We put the paste over the chicken drumsticks and cook the chicken for about 4/5 minutes.Now we put the chicken drumsticks over the cooked fennel and and pine nuts.Bake for about 20 minutes.Enjoy!
Recipe Inspire by:
This image is meant to be a source of inspiration. No copyright infringement intended. I do not own images posted on this page.