Ingredients that you will need:
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 1 large egg
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate
So for this recipe first we preheat the oven.Then we butter a baking dish and line with parchment.Next we mix the flours,cocoa,baking powder,salt,baking soda.In another bowl we mix the sugar,applesauce,egg.Now we melt the chocolate with butter,and then mix the melted chocolate with the sugar mixture,the we stir the flour mixture.And now pour in to pan and bake for about 40/45 minutes.Enjoy!
Recipe Inspire by:
This image is meant to be a source of inspiration. No copyright infringement intended. I do not own images posted on this page.