Warm Chocolate Pudding Cakes with Caramel Sauce
Ingredients that you will need:
- 6 tablespoonscold unsalted butter, cubed
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 2 large eggs plus 2 large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Caramel Sauce
- Whipped cream, for serving
For this delicious dessert first we preheat the oven.We mix the butter and chocolate in microwave,until melted for about 1 minute.In a bowl we mix the eggs,yolks,sugar,flour,salt and chocolate mixture.We fill the ramekin cups,and refrigerate for 15 minutes.And now we bake for 25/30 minutes,let cool for 5 minutes and top with caramel and whipped cream.Enjoy!
Recipe Inspire by:
This image is meant to be a source of inspiration. No copyright infringement intended. I do not own images posted on this page.