Eggplant and Mozzarella Melt
Ingredients that you will need:
- 2 large eggs
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3/4 cup plain dried breadcrumbs
- Olive oil, for baking sheet
- 1 medium eggplant (about 1 pound)
- 1 loaf (8 ounces) soft Italian bread
- 2 cups store-bought tomato sauce
- 8 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese
So first off all we beat the eggs with salt and pepper.Then we spread breadcrumbs in a plate.Now we dip the eggplants in eggs,then we drag them to the breadcrumbs,and after we bake them for about 20 minutes.Now we take the bread and cut it in half,we place tomato sauce,the eggplant,mozzarella cheese.Bake for about 6/8 minutes.Enjoy!
Recipe Inspire by:
This image is meant to be a source of inspiration. No copyright infringement intended. I do not own images posted on this page.