Ingredients that you will need:
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons finely grated Gruyere cheese
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 slices country bread, toasted
- 2 small tomatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
We start by melting 2 tablespoons butter,then we add shallot,and cook for about 2/3 minutes.Then we add the flour and cook ,stir four about 2 minutes.We put the milk,and cook everything 3 minutes.Then we remove from heat and add 2 tablespoons cheese,we add salt and pepper.The next step is to spread remaining butter in bread,then we put cheese and tomato slices.Season with salt an pepper,and add cheese on sandwiches and cook until it turns brown.Enjoy!
Recipe Inspire by:
This image is meant to be a source of inspiration. No copyright infringement intended. I do not own images posted on this page.