Souffleed Omelet with Goat Cheese, Asparagus and Ham
Ingredients that you will need:
- 4 asparagus spears
- 1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 5 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soft goat cheese
- 2 1/2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh mint
- 4 paper-thin slices Serrano ham
First we preheat the oven.Then we boil the asparagus 3/4 minutes.After that we put the asparagus in cold water.Then we melt the butter,and mix the egg yolks,the flour,salt,pepper.After we mix the egg whites until stiff peaks form,then we mix with the yolk mixture,and then we put the mixture to bake evenly for about 5/6 minutes.At last we sprinkle goat cheese and mint over the half of omelet,and we top with asparagus and put ham.We fold over filled half.Bake for about 3 minutes until the cheese has melted.Enjoy!
Recipe Inspire by:
This image is meant to be a source of inspiration. No copyright infringement intended. I do not own images posted on this page.