No Bake Cheesecake
Ingredients that you will need:
- 2 packages graham crackers
- 11 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese
- 1 14-ounce can (1 1/4 cups) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
We start by crushing the crackers into crumbs.Then we put the crumbs in to a town and add sugar,butter and combine.Then we put the mixture in to a pan.Now we mix the cream cheese until smooth,then we add the conduced milk,and next the lemon juice and vanilla.Now we pour the mixture into the crust,and refrigerate for about 2/3 hours.Enjoy!
Recipe Inspire by:
This image is meant to be a source of inspiration. No copyright infringement intended. I do not own images posted on this page.