Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Shells
Ingredients that you will need:
- 20 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 15-oz. container ricotta
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1 10-oz. package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- pinch of ground nutmeg
- 1 26-oz. jar spaghetti sauce
First off all we preheat the oven to 375ºF.Then cook the pasta shells. In the meanwhile stir ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, parmesan, spinach, egg, salt, pepper, italian seasoning and nutmeg.We spread 3/4 cup spaghetti sauce over bottom of baking dish,then we stuff shells with cheese-and-spinach mixture and place in dish. Then the remaining sauce we sprinkled over pasta with 1 cup of mozzarella.And now we bake for 35 minutes.Enjoy!
Recipe Inspire by:
This image is meant to be a source of inspiration. No copyright infringement intended. I do not own images posted on this page.