Creamy White Chicken and Artichoke Lasagna
Ingredients that you will need:
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 pkg. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. garlic
- 1/4 cup tightly packed fresh basil,
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
First we preheat the oven to 350°F.We combine the chicken, artichokes, 1 cup mozzarella, parmesan and tomatoes,then we mix cream cheese, milk and garlic powder.And after we mix with with the chicken mixture.We put half the remaining cream cheese mixture in a baking dish,we cover 3 noodles and 1/3 of the chicken mixture. Repeat layers of noodles and chicken mixture twice.Then cover with mozzarella.You should bake for 25 minutes.Enjoy!
Recipe Inspire by:
This image is meant to be a source of inspiration. No copyright infringement intended. I do not own images posted on this page.