White Pizza Dip
Ingredients that you will need:
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, tomatoes cut in half
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 (12 ounces) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, freshly grated
- 8 ounces provolone cheese, freshly grated
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese + more for garnish
- 4 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped thyme leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly chopped oregano leaves
First we preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Sprinkle the tomatoes with olive oil and salt, then roast for 20-25 minutes.While tomatoes are roasting, mix softened cream cheese with provolone and mozzarella, and parmesan. Stir in fresh herbs, garlic and roasted tomatoes, mixing to combine. Transfer mixture to an oven-safe baking dish. Put mozzarella on top and bake for 25-30 minutes.Enjoy!
This image is meant to be a source of inspiration. No copyright infringement intended. I do not own images posted on this page.