Cheesy Chicken Ranch Lasagna Gluten free
Ingredients that you will need:
- 2 (12 oz) cans evaporated milk
- 1 (1 oz) pkg. Any Gluten Free Dry Ranch Salad Dressing (not the dip blend)
- 3 C. cubed, cooked, chicken
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2-3 C. uncooked gluten free penne pasta
- 1 C cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 C mozzarella cheese, grated
We start by cooking the pasta until about 2 minutes under regular cook time (probably about 5-6 minutes).Combine evaporated milk and Ranch dressing and pepper in a heavy saucepan. Heat just to a boil then lower heat, stirring frequently until dry ingredients are dissolved.Simmer, uncovered, 25 minutes, stirring frequently.Layer pasta, chicken, sauce, and cheese into dish. Bake uncovered at 350′ for about 30 minutes.Enjoy!
Recipe Inspire by:
This image is meant to be a source of inspiration. No copyright infringement intended. I do not own images posted on this page.