Herb Crusted Sweet Potato
Ingredients that you will need:
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons finely grated parmesan cheese
We start by preheating the oven to 425 degrees F.In a small bowl, combine panko, parsley, basil, cilantro, parmesan, salt, pepper and garlic. Mix everything,then slice the potato into rounds about 1/4 of an inch thick. Place in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil, then stir with your hands to make sure each piece is coated back and front. Then add the herbs.And now we bake for 25-28 minutes.Enjoy!
Recipe Inspire by:
This image is meant to be a source of inspiration. No copyright infringement intended. I do not own images posted on this page.