Pasta Salad With Roasted Tomatoes ,Garlic and Olive
Ingredients that you will need:
- 3 small heads garlic
- Olive oil
- 1 pound medium pasta shells
- 15 ounces whole or skim milk ricotta
- 3/4 cup whole milk yogurt
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 small tomatoes (about 1 pound), roughly diced
- 1 cup black or green olives, sliced
- 1/3 cup firmly packed cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
First off all we need to heat the oven to 400°F. Then we slice the tops off the garlic heads,then we take sprinkle with olive oil and place in the center of a large square of foil and fold to seal. Place the packet in a baking pan and roast for 40 to 50 minutes, or until the garlic is very soft. Remove, and let cool.
Now we take the ricotta and yogurt together and mix until lightened and smooth, and then add in all of the roasted garlic .Season to taste with salt and pepper.Pour the ricotta mixture over the pasta and add the tomatoes, olives, and basil.
Recipe inspire by:
This image is meant to be a source of inspiration. No copyright infringement intended. I do not own images posted on this page.