Peanut Butter Chocolate Bites
Ingredients that you will need:
- 110g unsalted butter, melted (1/2 cup)
- 140g peanut butter (1/2 cup, 5 oz)
- ½ cup crushed rice bubbles or cornflakes
- ½ cup rolled oats, finely ground in the food processor
- 1 cup icing sugar (powdered sugar)
- ⅔ cup chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
Crush your cereal (you will need about 1½ cups) in a food processor. Once it’s crushed, measure out ½ cup.
In a large bowl, combine the melted butter and peanut butter. Add the crushed cereal, oats and icing sugar, and stir well to combine.
Press about a teaspoon of mixture into the bases of a 24 hole non-stick mini muffin pan.
Place chocolate chips and peanut butter in a bowl and microwave in 30 second bursts, until melted and combined, stirring between each burst.
Pipe or spoon the chocolate mixture over each little peanut butter bite.
This image is meant to be a source of inspiration. No copyright infringement intended. I do not own images posted on this page.