White Chocolate and Blueberry Panna Cotta
Ingredients that you will need:
- 6 1/8 oz. (175g) whipping cream or 6 1/8 oz. (175g) heavy cream
- 1/8 tsp. (0.8 g) of agar powder
- 2 tbsp. (15g) caster sugar
- 1.75oz. (50g) white chocolate
- 2 handfuls of blueberries (frozen or fresh)
Grate the white chocolate.
Heat the cream mixed with sugar and agar, mix well (gently with a whisk if you want), and boil 30 seconds.
Turn off the heat, add the white chocolate into the hot cream and let it melt, stirring gently.
Pour into small glasses (or large glasses), to leave at room temperature for 30 minutes, then refrigerate one hour before serving.
Meanwhile, put the blueberries in a pan with a teaspoon of castre sugar and a little water. Bake 5 to 10 minutes, until the blueberry are broken.
To serve, divide the blueberry coulis on creams in the glasses, and enjoy!
This image is meant to be a source of inspiration. No copyright infringement intended. I do not own images posted on this page.