Blackberry Cheesecake Bites
Ingredients that you will need:
- 15 graham cracker squares
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 3 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup seedless blackberry jam
- 36 fresh blackberries
- We mix together all crust ingredients until well mixed. Spoon a generous teaspoon of crust mixture into 24 paper liners.Meanwhile combine cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar in medium bowl. Beat together, until mixture is smooth. Add eggs and almond extract, mix until smooth.We bake for 15/17 minutes.Enjoy!
- This image is meant to be a source of inspiration. No copyright infringement intended. I do not own images posted on this page.
- Recipe Inspire from: